Viva Las Vegas Stamps!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring 2012

Believe it or not, I've actually tried to post a couple of times recently. For some reason I wasn't able to sign into this blog. The internet nymphs conspired against me. But the notion struck here at work (where I should be working) on a sunny Saturday in early April so here I am.

I tend to use this as sort of a journal, but not too personal since it is, after all, the internet. Even with only 2 followers, it is still out there. somewhere. Bwaaahaha. Life lately has been....I don't know. I'm happy, generally, but over all unhappy. I'm going along, raising beautiful daughters and doing the best I can in my work. (Well, sort of the best I can, since I'm goofing off right now, blogging at work. ) I don't feel like I am at the place in my life where I thought I would be at almost 47 years old. I feel like I'm taking care of everybody BUT me. Though if I had time to do whatever I wanted, for me, I feel like I would fritter it away like Frankie did on 'The Middle' one Mother's Day.

I want to do what is bad for me but get the results of doing what is good for me. Why can't knitting burn enough calories to negate the Milky Way 'Simply Caramel' bunny I just ate?

I guess the long and short of it is, I take care of everybody. But if I didn't have to I wouldn't necessarily use the time wisely. I'd still be fat and out of shape.

I feel like I'm waiting for the destination and not enjoying the journey. Not good. How to change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment