Viva Las Vegas Stamps!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Musings

I remember looking at this blog recently and thinking "hmmm, I should really write something. Just something short. It's been a while." Today I checked back and see it didn't write itself, so here I am.

I've been knitting up a storm, which is the only thing keeping me sane. This year has been one full of anxiety, depression, and fear. Pretty cheerful for the first blog post since February, huh?

These are all standard issue life troubles, but I've always felt woefully inadequate when it comes to being a grown up. So in the spirit of 'starting my day (or year) over at any time, I'm making a solemn pledge to see the positive, take care of myself, do my best, and be kind.

That is all we can do, really, in this life.

Until next time, which I most sincerely hope will be on a more cheerful note,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment