Viva Las Vegas Stamps!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last day of spring, first day of summer

Wow, I'm on a ROLL. Feeling some creative energies flowing, even though I haven't had a whole lot of time to express them. It is nice to see my muse poking her head out.

I've lost darn near 20 pounds (that's 1/3 of the way to my goal!), and feeling darn good about it. Even went for a walk this morning before it got hot and got in a trip around the pond with the dogs. My foot was so sore yesterday and still today, so I was nervous but with good shoes and socks on it was fine. Still wish I knew what I did to it to make it feel so bruised.

Headed off to Forma this afternoon with a friend to get yarn for my Christmas knitting. I always say I don't DO any Christmas Knitting, but I do. I just don't pressure myself much about it. And Jan has been wanting to get up to Forma and we both have time, so off we go. He has a lovely site in the woods of northern Ann Arbor.

After I get home, dinner will be something easy and I'm going to try and get into the basement for some decluttering and maybe some stamping. I have a package to get in the mail to my friend Susan. She generously knits me socks so I send her yarn whenever I can. I wanted to get a card ready to go with it and finally got it finished the other day. Now to wrap up the box and get it sent!

Now that I've stated my goals in my little blog, I'm hopefully more likely to follow through. Now, back to my to do list at work. It includes two of my least favorite tasks....ugh. At least it is cool in here.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment